Newbattle High School
New Newbattle Community Campus due to open in spring 2018 - read more
We have introduced a new online booking system for Parents' Evenings. Download the letter to parents from Mr Taylor
giving instructions on how to register, or read the instructions below.
Dates of Parents Evenings
In 2017-2018, parents' evenings are due to be held on:
- S1: Wednesday 11th October 2017 and Wednesday 9th May 2018.
- S2: Tuesday 21st November 2017.
- S3: Tuesday 23rd January 2018.
- S4: Monday 5th March 2018.
- S5/6: Thursday 8th February 2018.
Choose your own parents' evening appointment times online
We have introduced a new online booking system for Parents' Evenings. Go to http://www.parents-booking.co.uk/newbattle to make your bookings. You will be notified by letter or text when bookings are available to be made. If you experience problems, read the troubleshooting tips below.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one that is convenient for you. You will need:
- Access to a computer
- Your child's legal first name and legal surname
- Your child's date of birth
- Your child's homeroom class
An 'Automated Booking' wizard has been added to the software. This is a new way of
booking and will allow you to enter your availability and choose which teachers you want to see
before returning with the most efficient way to see all these teachers. You can use the tabs at
the top of the page to book for all your children at once too. This will make the booking process
even quicker for parents with multiple children, lots of teachers to book or those who are late to
Troubleshooting Tips: Please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If
you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us,<
we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record.
- The child's date of birth has to be entered in exactly the right format e.g using four
digits for the year of birth ‐ 12/09/2009
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your
appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email
address that is the problem.
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the 'Change Child' button on
the blue bar (above the school's name) in the very top left corner of the Parent's
Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking
Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher names.
- If you don't have access to a Computer at home you can go to your local Library
where you can use a Computer free of charge. You don't have to have a Library card
you can log on as a Guest. You will need to take Identification with you.
The Librarian on duty will be able to help you.
If you are unable to book using any other Computer please phone the school office to arrange appointments.
|© Newbattle High School 2007-2018. Site designed D Watkins 2010